CCPS Out-of-District Pre-registration
For information about Out-of-District enrollment for other schools in CCS, please access the K - 12 Registration tab on the main menu.
CCPS Out-of-District pre-registration for the 2021 - 2022 school year began May 10th at 9:00 a.m. This pre-registration process is the preliminary step in applying for Out-of-District enrollment in CCPS. The online form used for pre-registration allows us to accept applications for our available Out-of-Distric slots and notify those who will need to complete the full registration process. A link to the pre-registration form is posted below.
CCPS Out-of-District Pre-registration Form
Cullman City Schools Non-Resident Student Phased Tuition Increase
- Tuition for non-resident families with 5 or more children enrolled in the Cullman City School System will be capped at $5,0000.00 per year.
- Non-resident enrollment is based on grade-level and program capacity.
- Residency verifications will be conducted periodically.
- It is imperative that address changes and any contact changes are submitted to the school as soon as possible.
- Non-resident students may be unenrolled at the end of grading periods due to attendance/truancy, academic progress, discipline, or falsifying residency information.
Payment is due in FULL by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 30, 2021, for a 10% discount or by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, with no discount.
Failure to pay by 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, August 4th will result in your child(ren) being automatically withdrawn from Cullman City Schools.
The Board Policy governing non-resident fees dictates that the student(s) will be withdrawn from school for failing to pay the required fee by the specific dates as noted in this letter.
Payment should only be made once out-of-district enrollment has been confirmed by the school. Pay out-of-district fees here.