CCPS Out-of-District Pre-registration
CCPS Out of District Pre-Registration Begins May 10th
Beginning at 9:00 a.m. on May 10th a link to the CCPS Out of District Pre-Registration Form will be available here.
This pre-registration process is the preliminary step in applying for Out-of-District enrollment in CCPS. The online form used for pre-registration allows us to accept applications for our available Out-of-District slots and notify those who will need to complete the full registration process.
Cullman City Schools Non-Resident Student Phased Tuition Increase
- Tuition for non-resident families with 5 or more children enrolled in the Cullman City School System will be capped at $5,0000.00 per year.
- Non-resident enrollment is based on grade-level and program capacity.
- Residency verifications will be conducted periodically.
- It is imperative that address changes and any contact changes are submitted to the school as soon as possible.
- Non-resident students may be unenrolled at the end of grading periods due to attendance/truancy, academic progress, discipline, or falsifying residency information.
Payment should only be made once out-of-district enrollment has been confirmed by the school. Pay out-of-district fees here.
Payment will be accepted starting at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 1, 2022. Payment is due in FULL by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 30, 2022 for a 10% discount (Single $900.00, Household Sibling 1 $900.00, etc.), or by 3:00 p.m. on Friday, August 5, 2022 with no discount.
Failure to pay by 3:00 p.m. Friday, August 5th will result in your child(ren) being automatically withdrawn from Cullman City Schools.